September 26, 2023
Dear Rich-Spring Golfer,
The Board of Directors of Rich-Spring Golf Club would like to thank all members and patrons of the course for their support over the past year. We hope you have enjoyed your time at the course and are looking forward to another successful season in 2024. Two seats on the Board of Directors are up for election and anyone looking to contribute to the direction of the course is encouraged to apply by providing your information to Head Golf Professional Luke Liebel prior to the annual meeting, which is scheduled for Wednesday December 6th.
Attached are updated dues and options for the upcoming 2024 golf season. If you choose the Early Bird payment option, you may choose to make 1 or 2 payments. Your initial payment is due before November 1, 2023, to coordinate with our fiscal year which begins at that time. The final balance is due by March 1, 2024.
As a member, you will receive the following benefits for the 2024 season:
- All Merchandise in the Golf Shop at 10% off retail price.
- Priority tee time reservation privileges (only members may make tee times 2 weeks in advance).
- 10% off range punch cards
- Member guest green fee card (4 complimentary guest green fees for 9 or 18 holes, if guests rent ½ cart),
- Unlimited daily play for $1 per day (tee times required).
- Discounted rate on cart storage and trail fee.
- Members that pay a yearly trail fee may use another member’s cart.
- Members may ride on other member’s carts provided the member is present and the member has paid the yearly trail fee.
- Complimentary entry into the 2024 Rich Spring Club Championship (valid USGA or GHIN handicap required, League handicaps will not be allowed).
The gas or electric cart stall rental can be paid at the “Early Bird Rate” by meeting the same deadlines. If any member does not intend to renew his/her cart stall, please indicate this on the enclosed form or contact Head Golf Professional, Luke Liebel.
“Voting Certificates” are available at $500.00 as a one-time fee. With a “Voting Certificate”, you qualify for the same rates and privileges as a “Stockholder”. Please contact Head Golf Professional, Luke Liebel for information regarding purchasing a “Voting Certificate”.
The Rich-Spring “Board of Directors
Steph Sholing, President
Dean Demarais, Vice President