2 Man Format
All play must be on Thursday’s designated 9 holes.
All league information will be online and updated weekly.
- 2 man teams play against a scheduled team each week. They do not have to play together, but may if they agree.
- 90% of handicap will be used throughout the season and playoffs
- Teams will be broken into individual divisions depending on the amount of teams
Each match is worth 10 points:
- High handicap of each team will play against one another, as do the lower handicaps
- Low handicaps: 2 points for lowest net score | 2 points for match play. Winner between A players (usings strokes where they fall)
- High handicaps: 2 points for lowest net score | 2 points for match play. Winner between B players (using strokes where they fall)
- Teams add the net scores for team 1 and team 2
- Team with the lowest combined net score wins 2 points
- No shows lose all 10 points. The team that shows gets 7.5 points. If neither team shows, it is 0 points for each. If only 1 play of a team “A” shows and both from team “B” shows, then the most points team “A” can win is 4 for the individual match. They would play who they normally would of if the other team member were there.
- Teams may have 2 subs for regular season, 1 sub for max playoffs
- 16 Week regular Season (May 3rd – Aug 16th)
- Playoffs: 64 team bracket based on points won during season for playoffs seeding (Aug 23rd – Sept 27th).
- Teams must play head to head in playoffs